Thursday, September 17, 2009

More than best.

"Because, you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute. Because you quote camus even though I've never actually seen you read. Because you miss your parents, but you'll never admit that! And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my life, and they've both been with you. I mean, that's gotta mean something right?! And because we're both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night."

First last fieldtrip/camping. Check!
The activities yesterday were quite tiring. Rapelling from a 45M high tower. Slide for life. Crossing a wiggling bridge. Waiting in line. Team building. Throwing mud with your schoolmates whom you don`t know but you get along with. Sweating a lot. Dealing with heat. Dealing with rain. Dance showdown with batchmates. Partying at the bus. Munching on different crackers and candies. Getting stepped on because people are rushing to have their pictures taken. Laughing our asses out. Yawning. Complaining on how fast our trip was. Bidding goodbye to your classmates and teachers. Walking late night to get home. And finally feeling a soft warm pillow beside you.

It was indeed a must remember.
Oh highschool. I`ll definitely miss you.


*Ms. Bernabe, I suggest you take up medicine.* Health time, 09-16-09.
Hehe. Still can`t move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment