Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lovedrunk.

If I could reach the stars, I`ll pull one down for you.
Shine it on my heart. So you could see the truth
That this love I have inside is everything it seems.

If I could be queen, even for a day,
I'd take you as my king. I'd have it no other way.
And our love would rule this kingdom we have made.

If I could sing like poets and kings of this world,
I`d sing to you. Let you sleep and dream away
Until the morning light returned again.

If I could paint, do like a Monalisa.
I'd paint a portrait of you.
The sunlight in your eyes, a masterpiece of truth.

See what you mean to me?
You mean more than the universe to me.
Anything that I can do, I`ll do it for you.
I`ll do it, do it for you .


--
Can't you see how bored I am? Haha! Last night was the greatest. Well, not really. But it was fun. It was Dada`s birthday celebration. Central turned to Laiya. Psh. Haha. Met new friends. Went home at around 1am. Went online til 2am. Slept. Woke up at 8am. Haha!

Cards were distributed today. I was quite disappointed with my grades. I could`ve done soo much better. Uso naman ang second chance, diba? Yea. \m/

Can`t wait for Monday. :)
Quality time with my dearest.
Oh gawd, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment