Saturday, July 4, 2009

Free to fall.

Lucas: Peyton, I've loved you since
the first time i saw you. And this ring and these words are just simply a way to show the rest of the world what has been in my heart for as long as I've known you. I love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I always have and I always will.

The last few days have exhausted me. Good thing I've taken my stress reliever! Ha ha ha. Naah, I've got the best motivation there is. My bestest everest superkaduperest friends. And there's my knight in shining armor.
Suddenly, my life doesn't feel such a waste. Days with you make me realize how blessed I truly am. I feel like an entirely different person. My life is so far from what it used to be - and I'm most definitely the happiest.

I have found something that I never thought was possible. Something so amazing- far beyond anything I have ever thought of. It's to the point where words couldn't express the feelings I have.

Gaah. You saved me. The worst is over. :)

Enough with the cheesy crap. Ha ha. Next week will be our section's retreat. 3 days, 2 nights at Antipolo. Wish we could've gone to Baguio instead. The school loves seeing us suffer. The rooms aren't airconditioned. 3 fans per room. 18 students per room. How the heck are we supposed to sleep with such heat? :( Oh well. Last retreeeaat! Might as well enjoy it.

1 down, 9 months left. :|
NOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment