Saturday, June 27, 2009

If anyone can make me fall in love...

Okay. This is probably the cheesest entry I'll ever post.


I've never been this open with what I feel. I dont know how you did it! Haha. Congratsss.




So, I now have 13 blogs about you in my computer. And I dont have any plans on posting them. Or maybe I will, but I won't publish it. It'll forever stay in my drafts. Haha.


I don't know why, but talking about you and even just thinking about you makes me smile- my heart smiles too!


Ang weird mo! Haha. =))
We started off as pure friends lang tlaga! Akala ko that's all we'll ever be. Kase nga diba? Dame dameng mi gusto sayo. Kaya yun. Tsaka, I had someone before. Kaya yun. Wala tuloy. :(

Perroooo! Haha. Ayaaan na. Haha. Nagpaturo ka atang bumanat before? Ako naman todo banat. Haha. TAPOS! Seryoso ka na pala! Hahaha. :">

Perroo, I was still unsure. Malay ko ba kung joke time lang diba? Haha. Mahirap na! Perrroo, seryoso ka nga! HAHA. =))

We haven't talked to each other, on the phone or met up somewhere. Yes, texting is our only medium. And it is kind of lame. But, we aren't here to rush things.Sabe mo nga "Bebwelo pa ka." Sabe mo yan kay Jisalle.=)) HAHA. And I don't think you know that we always talk about your greatness and awesomeness.I AM GOING INSANE! Text? Pfft. Haha. I dont know why I trust you so much. You seem to be the sweetest like Nemo. Wackiest like Dory. And the most caring person like Marty.OH YES, we just love Finding Nemo. Haha. That's our theme movie. Haha. If there's such. Haha. Dudee!



I'm looking forward to finally spending every day loving you--all ouuttt! haha. Thank you for coming into my life. I am vuuhrry lucky to fall in your arms. Di ba nga, anghel ka?Sinalba mo ko. Lumipad ka at sinalo ako sa aking pagkahulog. Yiii!I wish we'd have a million zillion years, so I could fall for you over and over again. =)


Our plans! A house- painted blue! Dapat mi turtles dun. Haha. Savings! We have to save money. Para sa pangbili ng appliances and for the wedding. Haha. Have 2 babies. One boy and one girl. Yii! And we'll never ever leave each other's arms. :D



HI MY LOOOOVE! :)Ikaw, ha!Pa'promise, swear at talagaaaaa ka pa! Haha. Sana nga love na talaga to. "True" love, diba? Haha.




People told me that this might not work out the way I want. And I am muddled if we can make it. I dont know if we can work it out. =(


You're a college kid, a fresh meat. And I'm little miss senior.


You're studying at Quezon City! And I'm at Pque.Coastal is our midpoint kahet Moa pwede na. Hahahaha! Dii, I understand your situation. :)






Ewan ko sayo! Haha.

I love you hun. I've told you that a MILLION times. Pero, baket ba? I love you eh! Hahah.

Hagdan ka nga talaga kase!! =)) Nahulog ako sayo, eh.

You make me smile each time I see your goodmornings.

GRABE, you don't know how lucky I am to have you!

Before kase, I was so pessimistic. As in. Small things injure me.

But then YOU came. And showed me the brighter side of life.


Dmo lang alam kung gano ako kasaya, hun! :)
In your arms, I'd love to stay.

I LOVE YOU HUN! :* I'll love you the best way I can. Ikaw den, ah?
Walang iwanan. :)




.. only You can.

No comments:

Post a Comment