Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lemme pass by the past.

Must remember.

1. First birthday party @ our old house. I should've punched those scary clowns. Haha.
2. Pre-schoolhood. The whole class hated me so much. And I don't even know why. Haha. I guess it's because they envy my ring/watch. Hahaha! Kidding.
3. Winning Little Ms. Endsa.
4. Dancing solo in fiestas/gay contests/debuts. Haha! Sorry, I have a thing for being the center of attention.
5. Being serenaded. :"> Period.
6. Valedictorian speech.
7. Surprise party// July 26, 2006. :O
8. Appearing on a kiddie show about birds and stuffs.
9. Monican moments = priceless.
10. First ever time to cry because of a teacher.
11. The notebook, A walk to remember, 500 days of summer, saw IV.
12. A vodka for my birthday made me sleep the whole day. =))
13. English time with Maam Joy turned into guitar sessions.
14. July 26, 2008 = CCs!
15. A not retreat @ Camp Explore. First time to drink 5tsp of vinegar. :-&
16. Dance showdown, Mission Fair08.
17. Christmas @ Subic. Pure happiness with family.
18. Sung @ my old school's graduation. (never-wrecking!!)
19. Being hated by soo many. Haha! I was called Mikee Mouse, English girl, whatevev. =;
20. MARCH 14, 2009.
21. Lead majorette for 2 years
22. Juicy Cologne Dance Contest
23. OCTOBER 23, 2009!
24. First ever sweet dance
25. Hosting the JS prom @ Tagaytay
26. Mapua Summer Experience
27. Heartaches
28. Stomaches. Ulcer shit. They were supposed to insert a small camera inside my body. Hihi.
29. Chickenfucks.



Yea, soo random. I don't know what I'm talking about. =))
Anyhoo, I'll edit this whenever I have time. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment