Saturday, October 10, 2009

Reality's finally better than dreams.

The more I learn, the more I love. The more my heart can't get enough. And when you can`t quite match you clothes or when you laugh at your own jokes that's when I love you.

You`re better than any drug. When I`m with you, I know I`m safe. You take chances most people would never take. Never though I`d find someone as crazy as myself. No matter what I`ve done, you`re always there to boost me up and show you care.

When nothing you can do can change my mind, you`d stop, smile and just agree. When I get mad at you for the simplest reason, you`d still say sorry, you`d do anything to make me happy. When I apologize for falling asleep the night before, you`d be happy cause I was able to rest. When I`m at my worst, you`d call me up make me feel like I`m the best.

You`re incomparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment