Saturday, May 2, 2009

Knock you down.

I used to be commander and chief;
Til I met this pretty little missile that shot me out the sky.

I wonder if I`ll ever get married. :| I hope my husband would be like my dad. He would never hurt my mom no matter how much she nags at him. I really see myself like my mom. Loud, demented, funny[?], gloomy. WAIT, what am I saying? Haha. Sorryy. Moonstrucked.

88 days to go. My super sweet 16. I`m starting to save my money for a new guitaaarr. Acoooustic guitaaar. :)



To find true love, love. Love this person with all your heart and hope that it's mutual. You'll know if it is.

2 comments:

  1. natuwa ako dun sa code ekek. haha.

    =) that's good news.

    at kung anu ano pinopost mo sa blogzoors ko errr. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAA? Anong code?=)) Haha.
    Yeey, ginagalaw ko na tong blog na to.
    AYUSIN MO NAAAAAA! :| :))

    Shempre. Ganun dapat. Haha.

    ReplyDelete